Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Yep,it sure looks like spring to me ***cue the sarcasm***

Oh, what can I say? Yeah, it is snowing. It has been snowing since yesterday. This wasn't supposed to be a big storm or such a lasting one; but guess what? It is. It is going on 7pm and Jeff is out there plowing the driveway. It just keeps falling from the sky, like there is a leak up there or something. I understand this is great for all of our lakes, rivers, dams, and trees, but seriously, we have had enough. Jeff told me that the Peaks have at the base, like 280''..this is before this storm! I can only imagine. The standard for that mountain is usually between 200-250''. Yep.

Now Samantha is sick. She got what her brother had/still has. I feel like I am fighting it as well. I fell asleep for almost 2 hrs. today. A nap! It was great. Naps are such a luxury, yet so simple. Every body should have a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment