A family's blog of life, crazy times, fun times, random posts, and just memories being created daily!
Sunday, July 5, 2015
4th Of July!!!
I'm posting about our 4th of July! Yesterday I had to wake up at 4:30 am, to be at the school at 5:30...because we had our 20something annual pancake breakfast. It was a big hit and I was in charge of cooking those pancakes. I got home at noon...You could say I was pooped after that...but the day was just getting started! The fam and I then went to our Parks Parade. It was raining and stormy, but lots of fun. It was much better than last year. Our 4th of July meal were cheeseburgers, BBQ chips, potato salad goodness. Once evening came around...it was time...for the "Stafford Firework Extravaganza!" Our first 4th of July, since being married, that ground fireworks were legal. It was so much fun, and thanks to the Law-Dog...we had a very patriotic 4th of July!!! Good times people! *Side Note* The Bears were also part of the firework happiness. They each had their own sparkler. So cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















No comments:
Post a Comment