This post is just a random one. I am enjoying my pumpkin spice coffee in my Cracker Barrel mug. I am babysitting Adi's daughter, London. So the girls are playing nicely in Sami's bedroom. A good time for me to sit here and do this. Our nights are pretty chilly now...in the upper 30s, and I love it! The days are in the 70s...so that lovely formula are making the trees turn their autumn splendor! This time of year brings me such happiness and relaxation. The BEST time out of the whole year...in my opinion :o)
Now I am going to get all mushy and sentimental...Jeff, my amazing husband, is just that...AMAZING. I love him so much, and still to this day, I thank our good Lord for him. All of his hard work is very appreciated, and I do realize, that without him, I too would be back in the working world. His sacrifice (working for the man) for our family, lets me be a stay at home mom to our children. We are very blessed. So there you all have it...my love for my Law-Dog!
No comments:
Post a Comment