A family's blog of life, crazy times, fun times, random posts, and just memories being created daily!
Saturday, August 27, 2011
Pumpkin Muffins and a Glass of Wine!
Ashley, Samantha and I headed into Flag to go to a couple of stores, yesterday...Tuesday Morning and Cost Plus World Market (I love that store)! It was just a nice paced day, and we enjoyed each other's company. When Jeff came home from work, we had dinner, and then we all took an evening walk around our neighborhood, and part of the 1920s old route 66 (since it is right down the road from us). Once we put the kids down for bed, and Jeff was watching his "Bigfoot" TV program; Ashley and I whipped up a batch of pumpkin muffins, and opened up a bottle of wine. The pumpkin in these, are amazing and moist! We just relaxed with our wine and chilled out in front of the TV until bed time. Good times
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment