Sunday, January 23, 2011

Now little girl is sick...oh no...here we go again.

Yes it is true. Samantha started coughing yesterday, and we thought Kent was doing better yesterday; so we took an afternoon walk to get some fresh air...maybe that was a mistake, because as the night progressed, Kent got worse again with another fever, and Samantha wasn't looking too good. This morning she has the darkest circles under her eyes (still that way) and has a runny nose, cough and yes, a fever of 100.6. Not super high, but enough to where she is down and out. I have been feeling "questionable" since last night as well. So much so that I slept until 10:00am this morning. I was so bummed because our kids are sick, I feel not 100%, it is Sunday and I was scheduled to work. Fortunately, as I was about to get ready for work, Joy (my favorite charge nurse) called me and asked how I would feel if I was to be cancelled today. I said I would love it because I have two sick kids at home. Wow. Talk about a good time to be cancelled. So I get to stay home today. A blessing.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry! I also have a sick little girl. Glad you were able to stay home tonight. Hope you get better momma! Love to all...

    ReplyDelete