Now today, birthday day, we plan on going down to Prescott, the old downtown, and grab some dinner at the Palace restaurant. I love going there. It is the atmosphere and old buildings, once again, the HISTORY, etc. So looking forward to that. Maybe more pictures will be taken today.
A family's blog of life, crazy times, fun times, random posts, and just memories being created daily!
Sunday, November 7, 2010
Birthdays. Injury. Sedona.
Today is Joshua's and my 28th birthday! Good times. 28. So very close to 30 now. Oh man. Anyway...lets discuss the pictures, shall we? The first one is of Kent. He was running yesterday between the shop and house and he tripped. Landed hard on gravel. I didn't see it, nor did Jeff because we were inside; but Kent sure told us about it! Poor thing. He was all upset and crying, and of course any cut on the head is gushing blood...but, after cleaning it, it wasn't too deep at all. He does have the cut, bruise (bigger today) and a welt. I think he will survive. His little face in that picture, makes you feel so sorry for him, poor little guy. Later in the day, we decided to head to Sedona for dinner, so we left the house around 2ish...and decided to make a stop at the Slide Rock State Park. After all the many times we have been down in Sedona, I have never been there. It is an apple orchard as well. Lots of history there. So the pictures are throughout that property. I would really like to live in that 1927 house. It is so quaint and beautiful. The Oak Creek was stunning and clear through the red rocks. The one photo of the water was probably 20 feet deep. People can actually swim and slide on these rocks in this state park. Yesterday wasn't exactly the warmest of days, and the water temp was around 52 degrees; and there were still people swimming in there! Crazy. But it does look like lots of fun. The big building is where they would process the apples after picking them...awesome as well. There was a garden with lots of veggies, and the pumpkins (I love the pumpkins). It was a great day with the family, and experiencing the beauty of the Sedona area.
Now today, birthday day, we plan on going down to Prescott, the old downtown, and grab some dinner at the Palace restaurant. I love going there. It is the atmosphere and old buildings, once again, the HISTORY, etc. So looking forward to that. Maybe more pictures will be taken today.

Now today, birthday day, we plan on going down to Prescott, the old downtown, and grab some dinner at the Palace restaurant. I love going there. It is the atmosphere and old buildings, once again, the HISTORY, etc. So looking forward to that. Maybe more pictures will be taken today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment