Wednesday, August 5, 2009

There are a lot of idiots in the world.

Is it just me, or are the liberal democrats whining and complaining because not everybody agrees with their stupid universal, socialist health care bill?! Thank God we have people that are finally waking up from their slumber and getting angry! Oh, but the new thing is to call those people, that oppose (I am one of them), the mob. Scary. Yet when President Bush was in office, the crazy libs could act out; yell out; scream; have riots; and all of that was acceptable; of coarse, because they are just demonstrating their free rights of expression. Right. Such a double standard. I really do fear with what is happening with our country. I don't want to live in a socialist nation thank you very much.
Anyway, moving off of that subject for the moment.

Next week is my last week of summer school. Yip-ye-yi-yeah!

The kids are doing well. Causing distruction and uproar, like they should. That is what kids do.

Jeff is doing well too. He is just adorable and I love him:)

All in all, not too much happening.

1 comment:

  1. Aaaawww, hooray for normal such days!! :) I hear ya, sister, on the health care fiasco...phooey on them!

    ReplyDelete