One of her presents (as you can see) is a little sparkly squirrel bookmark. Well, the inside to that is, Jeff calls Samantha his little squirrel. It is the sweetest nickname, and their connection. I love that. She had opened up other presents, back on Kent's birthday...so what you see in these photos were not all she got. Our kids get spoiled...always in moderation, of course :o)
A family's blog of life, crazy times, fun times, random posts, and just memories being created daily!
Thursday, October 6, 2011
Happy 5th Birthday Samantha girl!!!
Today was a special day...Sami's 5th birthday! I can't believe it. I never can, actually. So we were all pleasantly surprised when Dad and Mom Stafford gave us a call yesterday, saying they were on their way back from CO. and NM...and wanted to know if they could stay with us a couple of nights before they head home, tomorrow (Friday). They knew their timing was perfect, being Samantha's birthday. Well of course that was wonderful because little Samantha asked us earlier if anybody was going to be here for her birthday. Mind you, when I first told her it was just going to be her daddy, mommy and brother, she responded as, "oh." So Samantha was so happy that her grandparents were able to be here for her birthday. We took her out to lunch today, took a drive around the Parks area, I baked the cake, made homemade chili and BBQ hot dogs for dinner...opened presents, and ate the cake!!! It was a great day, even though poor Sami is sick with a cough. Her spirits were high though :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment