So speaking of the ultrasound...I have a cyst on my left ovary. The tech said that could be what's causing my uncomfortable "pressure" down there and the constant left side cramp. I was told to monitor the cramps and pressure and if they don't go away within four weeks, I have to make another appointment so they can check it out again. We don't want it to get any bigger or multiply! It was a quick appointment, and at least I got that much information back.
I decided to celebrate Jeff's birthday this evening, instead of his actual birthday, this Weds., the 16th. Because I have to work that day and that is no fun what so ever! I cooked a mesquite BBQ marinaded pork tenderloin; scalloped potatoes, corn and fresh fruit. For dessert... I baked the chocolate cake with chocolate frosting (his favorite, in terms of cake). It was all delicious and he really appreciated it all. Oh yeah...I forgot, before the cake...he got to open his presents! He made out this year! He deserves to be spoiled too. Jeff does so much for me and our family; I just love him dearly. The evening was a hit! Good times.
No comments:
Post a Comment