A family's blog of life, crazy times, fun times, random posts, and just memories being created daily!
Friday, February 5, 2010
YES! Pictures of our finished home!
So okay, here they are...the pictures of our house after ALL of the work that was poured into it. All the mess, all the waiting for completion, it is here. Now, a side note, we still have to hang a few pictures up, like say, in our room, and over time we plan on upgrading the lighting; little stuff here and there. All in due time, of course. Also, yes, I am totally aware that most of the pictures are kind of blurry. I am pretty sure I had the camera set to a wrong setting; but I am too lazy to retake all of them. What can I say? So, welcome to our home:)

I assembled the kids' bunk bed by myself. Jeff did help me raise the top bed to the top and attach the ladder to the bed. That thing took me ALL day to build; but it is super nice. Real pine and the kids love it!




















Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment