On another note, what do I always seem to do every year? Family of mine (Ashley, Mom) you know this....yes, it has started...I am already listening to Christmas music. There is something about November (okay and the end of October) that I have to start playing it on the piano, and listening to it in the car. I can't help myself. It is my tradition:)
A family's blog of life, crazy times, fun times, random posts, and just memories being created daily!
Sunday, November 1, 2009
I love the month of November!
So here are a couple of pictures from last night, Halloween, and also the picture from when we went to get our pumpkins a couple weeks ago.


We have Talon, Aidan, Kent and Samantha getting ready to go trick-or-treating. The kids had a great time and we were out for about two hours and then our friends came over to make rice crispy treats and Tim and Jeff played ping-pong; while Adi and I played the Wii. It was a fun night and the kids didn't get to bed until after 11pm! Of course they still got up before 7am this morning. Yes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment